Over 50 Years Strong of Financial Solutions
As a Registered Investment Advisor built upon Christian principles, Koinonia Financials' foundation is centered around trust built through relationships. Our guidance and consulting is based upon being good stewards of God's wealth, and our hope is for meaningful long lasting Koinonia with those we are fortunate enough to work with.
With tax efficiency and suitable risk management at the forefront, our team offers guidance and solutions for individuals and small business owners alike through a three stage process: Accumulating Information, Analyzing Opportunities, and Advising. This comprehensive approach enables us to provide dynamic strategies for our Investment Partners.
Meet the Team
Cody Warrick, CEO
David Trifon, Founder
Danielle Mize, Client Relations
Candace Trabona, Accounting
Nancy Vertiz, Director of First Impressions
The 5 Pillars of Financial Success With Koinonia Financial
We focus our efforts on five critical pillars of financial health:
- Protect your family and manage risk through insurance planning
- Help your money work as hard as you do with proprietary wealth management
- Pursue a path to a work optional lifestyle with income and retirement planning
- Prepare for life's big expenses with customized financial planning
- Make sure your money gets to the right place after you pass with estate planning