Why Consider Retirement Planning?
As with all big personal events, your retirement will take some thought. Developing retirement plans in The Woodlands, TX is far more than simply deciding what you want your lifestyle to look like when you hit retirement age - it's about ensuring you will have a steady stream of income during your post-work years.
Having enough money to sustain both yourself and your loved ones is essential for a good quality of life when you retire. Many people use retirement as a way to achieve the things they've always wanted to do, such as taking a round-the-world trip or simply spending more time with family. Whatever you have in mind, it's worth asking yourself, "Do I have enough retirement savings to turn my dreams into a reality?"
You might consider yourself to be too young in age to think about retiring, but it's never too early to start saving. In fact, the earlier you can get a plan in place, the better. It may feel unnecessary to set up a retirement account when you're in your twenties, but the sooner you begin to pay into your retirement, the longer your account will have to grow.
Retirement Planning With Koinonia Financial
The advisors at Koinonia Financial will work with you to create an ideal retirement plan in The Woodlands, TX based on your goals. Your dedicated financial planner will work with you to help identify your wants and needs in retirement and then formulate an appropriate savings rate and investment strategy to help you retire in comfort.
With your funds in mind, they can consider your earnings and expenses, using their knowledge of income tax, social security and retirement rules to offer invaluable advice and guidance to help you fund your dream retirement.
Our professional retirement planners can help you in a number of areas, including:
- The amount of money you can reasonably expect to have during retirement.
- How much of your earnings you should pay into investments.
- If you need to get long term health care insurance.
- What to do with your 401(k) if you're faced with multiple options, such as a Roth option or contribution matching, and how this affects tax.
- Whether your stock market portfolio needs diversifying to minimize risk.
- How, and when, to handle estate plans.
- When to file for social security benefits.
- How taxes may affect your retirement accounts, and what to expect.
- Ways to save for retirement if you're self-employed or your employer offers no retirement plan.
The team at Koinonia Financial is here to offer help with all aspects of retirement saving, helping you to invest, preserve, and pass on as much as you can.
Get started with your retirement solutions today with the support of our specialists. We offer complete setup and custom design based on your specific situation. Schedule a consultation in The Woodlands, TX to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.